Prospecting can be difficult in any sales career, but with farmers it can be especially challenging.
Do You know…
- Why most salespeople don’t make their sales goals?
- Prospecting is not selling—it’s qualifying prospects?
- We don’t cold call anymore—we do 5-Minute Drills?
- The fastest way to grow your sales is to turn down small orders?
- How many prospects you will need to make your goals?
- Why so many sales reps hate prospecting?
The most common activity that generates the most sales, is the least common activity performed by salespeople—prospecting for new business. It’s because most sales reps prospect with NO PLAN!
(FREE to members of our SeedSeller Academy. Not a member yet? Click here)
Meet Your Trainer
“I believe selling in agriculture today shouldn’t be this difficult.” —Rod Osthus
- Five decades in the Agricultural Industry
- Bachelor of Science in Agronomy from SDSU
- Registered Seed Technologist
- Research, Trojan Seed Company (5 1/2 years)
- Director of Trojan Hawaiian Research, Maui, Hawaii (2 years)
- First employee, eventually became VP of Sales – Keltgen Seed Company (17 years)
- Founder and President, RC Thomas Company (20-Plus Years)
This Livestream is Perfect for Anyone Who is a...
- Farmer Dealer
- Direct Seller
- General Manager
- Regional/District Sales Manager
What Do You Get With the Livestream?
All the tools you need to EXECUTE this key step of the Seedseller blueprint
- 90-minute training over your lunch hour
- Full-Color Workbook (PDF Download)
- The most effective plan to start the the New Year
- Livestream Replay Available for 72 Hours
(Unlimited for SeedSeller Academy Members)
What's My Investment?
Prospecting should not be a hated activity—it should be one of the most fun and profitable activities you do as a sales rep.
The key to prospecting success is having a plan.
And that plan includes changing prospecting from a dreaded task, to an activity that can be fun and motivating. All you have to do is understand how to prospect properly
How to Prospect for New Customers [Blueprint Step 4]