Harvest is the exact moment customers are forming opinions (perceptions) of you, your company, and your products!
Are You Struggling With…
- How to get a farmer to stop so you can get on the combine/harvester?
- How to negate the WRONG perceptions and keep them from forming on the harvester?
- Whose harvester should be ridden first—new prospects or current buyers?
- Finding time to ride harvesters when I’m supposed to be pulling a weigh wagon around?
- What to say when your varieties got beat by the competition?
- How to finalize an order when they are still harvesting this year’s crop?
(FREE to members of our SeedSeller Academy. Not a member yet? Click here)
Meet Your Trainer
“I believe selling in agriculture today shouldn’t be this difficult.” —Rod Osthus
- Five decades in the Agricultural Industry
- Bachelor of Science in Agronomy from SDSU
- Registered Seed Technologist
- Research, Trojan Seed Company (5 1/2 years)
- Director of Trojan Hawaiian Research, Maui, Hawaii (2 years)
- First employee, eventually became VP of Sales – Keltgen Seed Company (17 years)
- Founder and President, RC Thomas Company (20-Plus Years)
This Livestream is Perfect for Anyone Who is a...
- Farmer Dealer
- Direct Seller
- General Manager
- Regional/District Sales Manager
What Do You Get With the Livestream?
All the tools you need to EXECUTE this key step of the Seedseller blueprint
- 90 minutes of training over your lunch hour
- Full-color workbook (PDF download)
- The most effective plan to achieve your sales goal
- Livestream replay available for 72 hours
(Unlimited for SeedSeller Academy Members)
What's My Investment?
How many current customers are going to cancel their seed order because your varieties didn’t out-yield the competition? How many farmers will blame your products for the poor performance this year instead of the 1,000 variables that affected the crop (i.e. drought)? What will you say when a current buyer wants to leave you for a cheaper price this year because they don’t see the true value you provide over your competitors?
The lack of having a proven plan to follow this harvest season may already be costing you and your sales territory a great deal!