How to Get All of the Sales You Want in the Coming Year!
Do You know…
- How to get a customer to stop planting when they are in a hurry?
- What to do if your seed is not being planted when you stop by?
- What to do if the planter operator won’t follow your recommendations?
- What to do if the owner is not operating the planter?
- How to find time to visit planters?
- Which planters to visit first?
A 90-Minute LiveStream that teaches you simple tactics (that nobody actually does) that will give you a HUGE unfair advantage over your competition this spring.
(FREE to members of our SeedSeller Academy. Not a member yet? Click here)
Meet Your Trainer
“I believe selling in agriculture today shouldn’t be this difficult.” —Rod Osthus
- Five decades in the Agricultural Industry
- Bachelor of Science in Agronomy from SDSU
- Registered Seed Technologist
- Research, Trojan Seed Company (5 1/2 years)
- Director of Trojan Hawaiian Research, Maui, Hawaii (2 years)
- First employee, eventually became VP of Sales – Keltgen Seed Company (17 years)
- Founder and President, RC Thomas Company (20-Plus Years)
This Livestream is Perfect for Anyone Who is a...
- Farmer Dealer
- Direct Seller
- General Manager
- Regional/District Sales Manager
What Do You Get With the Livestream?
All the tools you need to EXECUTE the this key step of the Seedseller blueprint
- 90-minute training over your lunch hour
- Full-Color Workbook (PDF Download)
- The most effective plan to start the the New Year
- Livestream Replay Available for 72 Hours
(Unlimited for SeedSeller Academy Members)
What's My Investment?
When the Planter Visit is done right, the customer will think about what you did and what you talked about during those brief 10 minutes for the rest of the time he’s planting his crop. They’ll go from field to field thinking about what they need to do to maximize yields in each of those fields.
That’s why Visiting Planters is a vital part of the buyer’s experience!
How to Execute the Planting Customers Experience [Blueprint Step 2]